Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The road to recovery...

It has been long.... long long...... took at least 2 weeks to see some better improvement.
But I am happy la.... God's healing hand has been there all the while.

I was supposed to change my antibiotic pills last monday if my foot swell does not go away. The pill will cost me, I think $6/tablet (no subsidy on this pill), imagine 1 week supply.
(2 pills/day) * 7 days = $84.

BUT... not required la. Phew... God healing hand working hard on my foot. =)

For the past week, had been eating home those Dodol instant Mee Tai Bak, Cup Noodle and u know wat, Good Friday holiday came!
So, Alice cooked some nice dishes... of course is home cooked dishes la... so happy, finally need not eat those INSTANT food. Sick of it liao....

Thank you dear!

No comments: