Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I can WALK!

The joy of being able to put my right foot on the floor is really joyful!

Just like a new born baby, first time touching the floor is really ..... really.. no word can describe.
Haha.. sounds abit over rite...

Well... if you had been crutches bound for at least 2 weeks, you will know the joy that I am enjoying, *choy!* of coz you say.... = )

My first step was.. wooo... no strength applied on the foot, abit wobbly... but i did my own rehab, use 1 crutch, then slowly without it.... walk a few step to strengthen my right leg. Tadah, on my feet!!!

Today went lunch with my bro, without crutches, although I walked like ah pek, still i managed to go out to eat! Finally..no more DODOL!

Tomolo, I will go to work on my own, taking bus no. 700! woo hoo... finally can go work... being staying home for so long... time to get out to the REAL WORLD again!!

1 comment:

WonderWoman said...

welcome back!