Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Sunday, April 01, 2007

MIssing in action for past week...

Had been injured from a minor accident last saturday (17 Mar 07), right foot badly abraised and stitched.

What happen?
Well... skidded from my bike, Piaggio X9.

How it happens?
Well.. prior to the accident, it was raining heavily and my bike brokedown. Waited at the roadside for about 15 mins and then managed to start my bike. So ride at constant speed as trying to keep it going (pretty near my place though).

So, rode at abt 50km/h, then suddenly the traffic light in front turn red, so i brake, woooshhh....
siiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhh.... skidded! Skidded on the right, dragging my right foot, i can still remember the moment my right foot's flesh open up and saw the white white flesh.. i think so.

I was sitted on the road facing back at the end of the ordeal. Stunned and got myself up and directed traffic. Thank God that 2 nice samaritan guys came down from their to help me. They pushed my bike to pathment and asked me whether i can call home and whether ok. So i think i am still ok, and then i said, i think i need to go to clinic to clean my wound. The younger samaritan told me he can fetch me there, so i thank him many times.

Then at clinic, i was referred to NUH A&E as the cut is too deep and need further cleaning. So, i waited my gf to come meet me and proceed to NUH. Time was : 12 midnite.
Took taxi to NUH with my gf at that early morning, arrived there within 15 mins, the pain kicks in and cant walk.

Then waited for half hour before a nurse assess my situation. Was taken twice X-RAY, cleaned wounds and stitched 5 times. Pretty deep cut and blood oozing out when the doctor injected the local anaestetic on the wound.

All these done and arrived home at 4am. Very tiring and not so pain after that cuss of a jab on my butt to reduce the pain. Managed to get some sleep.

The most important thing, I wanna thank my gf who had been by myside throughout the ordeal and pain. Thank you dear! BUT NOT forgetting God who had been protecting me from further damage.

Also, NUH doctor for doing their job well, though gotta wait for very long, the result was pretty good. Thank you.

Now I had been home recuperating for 1 week, very sian but at the same take some time to rest from work.

[Current status] Using crutches to walk and very tiring, walk about 2 meters is enough to make me sweat.

Thanks to all my friends who had been praying for me. = )

No comments: