Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Friday, September 22, 2006

Lowepro SlingShot 200 AW


Got this LowePro bag for my 350D. The original bag given when I purchase the Canon 350D is too small for a zoom lense that I got few weeks back.
Zoom lense : Canon 90mm-300mm USM lense. Sounds crazy rite? Well, the salesman talk me into buying it. Cuss it is not that expensive for a beginner to own the zoom lense. So, I tot for awhile, then agree to take it.

I like the LowePro bag, just the way I like to carry my bag. It is kinda friendly bag too. You see that it is opened from the side rite?
Har.. there is a reason behind it, once you saw a nice subject, you can quickly slide it to your side, then quickly retrieve your camera, then snap!

Cool hor? haha...

If you want to know more about it, click here . It has been in the market for quite some time. The salesman did mention, it get sold out pretty soon and gotta wait for another shipment. Dunno how true it is, anyway.. it is worth the money. =) Posted by Picasa

No comments: