Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Monday, September 18, 2006

The day I got my 350D

Was so happy about it....

Actually I have been pondering on whether I should get this camera or not...it took a trip, few days of thinking, talking to someone who owns a DSLR to decide on whether to buy it.

Here are some guides for those who are thinking of whether getting a DSLR for themselves, think carefully cuss it is an expensive toy. (be is 1st hand or 2nd hand....)
  • My compact (P&C) digital camera is limited, couldnt shoot my kids in a more artistic way...
  • I want to shoot that gorgeous eagle..!!! (maybe a girl from far...)
  • I want to shoot that ah pek digging nose.... (yucks!!)
  • Sian with the P&C functions ? (DSLR has got alot to learn....never ending....)
  • I like to explore into photography...cuss my photo is my life!
  • Always remember that having DSLR don't mean that you are more superior than P&C owner, cuss anytime P&C can take a better photo than you do! (neva neva haolian < arrogant in hokkien dialect.>)
  • Last but not least, do i have the Vitamin. $ ?

So, still wanna buy ? Well...Go with ur instinct, no regrets... hehe...

No comments: