Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Career change or butt itchy...dilemma

Dunno i butt itchy or wat... dun find the joy and motivation on current job.

Have been pondering since few months back... is my career gonna be like this for the rest of my life? Am i gonna go any further of my career path?

Oh... what do i do ? me a Web developer who based on open source technology.

I find tht I do kinda the same things for the past 1.5 yrs: locate the program bugs, kill it and enhance it. It is the same in all my job, be it small company (dotcom kind) to MNC. How how?

Is it time to change my career or just stay on? By the way, I am only close to six months in my current job.

Hmm... Should I be grasshopper again? jump to another field? or stay? or jump camp (to another side -> MS?)? haiz....

Do leave a words of advice or comments or intro job to me. Hmmm... best if u can recommend some career switch to me.

Thanks.

"I belive I can fly....."

No comments: