Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Monday, December 01, 2008

My personal exercise program at California Fitness

Started my personal exercise program last Friday! woo hoo...

Went to the gym at 1pm and leave around 2pm.

Did 20 minutes run for 3km (kinda slow, i know) to build up my stamina and strength after a long or never exercise past months.

Then went upstairs for machines, did 3 types of exercise that build up the back muscle. 15 times for each machines and did 3 sets only(ya, i know it is so little) to build my strength.

Haha.. seems like i keep mentioning about building up strength, anyway, it is true, push too hard will not help.

Hmmm... how much did I pay monthly? Got the offer from a roadshow, pay monthly $68 + 7% GST by installment for Gold member(Can only use 1 gym's facilities). Pretty ok la... since decided to use the gym 3 times a week.
3 times x 4 weeks = 12 times, about $6 per session. Quite worth it.

No comments: