Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Monday, May 05, 2008

Behold and lo! 2nd time eggs in red cherry shrimp stomach again!

1 week after the lost of eggs, I see eggs inside one of the female red cherry shrimp again! woo hooo...!!

I am happy and crossing my fingers this time, hoping some miracles will happen, that is I can see new life in my tank. But, I better lower my hope, I am not sure whether any of the other 2 are male or not. Why I bother male or not ? Cuss in order to fertilize the eggs, male shrimp is needed to provide the sperms! haha...

So, let's wait and see!

I will blog about it as it progress.

3 comments:

WonderWoman said...

behold and lo?!!

Unknown said...

haha.. dunno wat i wanna say also.. maybe .. "Lo and Behold" ?!

WonderWoman said...

maybe better stick to ah beng language "fwahpiang!! 2nd time got eggs in red cherry shrimp stamach siah!!"

MUAHAHAHHA!!