Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

No more eggs. Sad.

All the orange eggs I saw on my cherry shrimp earlier this week, is now gone.

Yes, gone. No longer under the abdomen of the female cherry shrimp.

Found out that the shrimp knows whether to keep or release the unfertilized egg. Unknown how they know, i guess it is the best solution for the cherry shrimp community I have in my tank.

I guess I have to wait for another round and male cherry shrimp is mature to fertilize the eggs.

Let's just wait!

2 comments:

Jason C. said...

Always is the water quality, which mean the pH & KH cause everythings. From now, you must really take care of the water quality and maintain it.

WonderWoman said...

stop stressing your shrimps lah.. bet they feel like they are living in a seafood restaurant tank.. everyday got big big eyes stare at them..