Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My trip to Taipei Part 1

Went to Taipei in August 2006 (5-9 Aug).

The entire trip was DIY, effort put in by me and my dear.

Will share with you what we did before and during the trip.

Stay tune.

---------------------------------------------------------
Before trip:

Checked air ticket (return ticket) from Jetstarasia and Singapore Airlines(SQ) online. Found that the price difference is $50 per pax, of course is SQ more ex. BUT, with meals and entertainment on board, plus pillows plus blanket. So, it is worth it. I booked it online and got everything ready within half an hour after confirming with my dear.

So, that kick start the trip. I booked it 1 month before the actual date. Next come the headache for lodging and must go places planning.

To be continued .....

No comments: