Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Sending us off...

Crying is a way of expressing sadness and also gladness.
As the plane takes off from the runway and the landing gear retracted from  the soil of Singapore, the higher the altitude, our heart sank deep, very deep, missing all of you. We cried on board. We just cried. I cried as I am writing this.

We know some of our best friends could not make it to the airport because of their busy schedule, it is ok, my friend. We will remember you in our heart, not because you didn't turn up but you as our friend. Nothing more nothing less, our friend.

Those who went to the airport, as you know, I am not a person who say alot, my heart sank deep as we walked towards the immigration checkpoint. It went deep, to the deepest I had ever experience. I tried to swallow it in as much as I can. I will remember all of you, all your faces and you are so dear to both of us.

No comments: