Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Monday, November 24, 2008

I started to run! No joke! Got proof by Nike+ !

Yes. I started run! Okok, no big deal, it is less than 2km, 1.96km to be precise. But it is a good start for me.

The nike+ sportsband is quite accurate. Towards the end of my run, I increased by pace and that's why the graph shows upward trend. =)

Hmmm, personally I feel that this is giving me some push to run more, as I can track my progress better.

ST, I am aiming to run a full Marathon next year - 2009! I am preparing for it!

4 comments:

Linus Wee said...

Gambatte!!!! I hate running.... but I love racket sports... :)

Linus Wee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ST...... said...

Wah!!!! Congratulations!! You've ran 2km!!***clap clap clap**

Ok..I hear you loud and clear...I acknowledge and will support...I'll just open my eyes big big and see what is coming up in 2009....

YOU GOTTA PROOF ME WRONG :)

ST...... said...

Wah wah wah!!! You ran 2km!! ***Clap clap clap**

Ok..I hear you loud and clear. I acknowledge, I support. I will open my eyes big big and see what's gonna happen in 2009.

YOU GOTTA PROOF ME WRONG!!!