Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tank update


Current tank condition after 4 months. Thick bushes (top)- Java Moss. The thick bushes has become a heaven for baby shrimps, they got nurtured there and find protection from the Tetras maybe. But most importantly, it has provided the food source and shelter to the babies.

How did I managed to keep up the plants? Pour Flourish Excel daily BUT make sure it is at a right dose. Not too much not too little. Just nice. For me, no measurement, it is my gut feeling cuss i ALMSOT killed my entire tank's living creature with overdose. So watch out!


Baby shrimps have grown up. Feasting on Algae tablet. My tank is more like breeding grown for red cherry shrimps now. From 22 to currently, maybe 100?! It is possible. Just many of them.



See them behind the tank.


More of the red cherry shrimps. Feasting on another algae tablet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: