Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Setting up a new Aqua Tank

Thanks to my sifu who is also my cousin, gave me lotsa advices and helping me to decide what to get and what is the next step. Finally, the initial setup has begun!


New tank with fresh water. Had been running the fresh water for days to prepare it for new habitants.
Dropped 2ml of Beneficial Bacteria into it and few ml of anti-chlorine liquid.
Fish tank size: 2ft(width) x 1ft(height) x 0.8ft(depth)
Bought it from Qian Hu aquarium shop.


The In and Out pipes. Can see the outlet is generating lotsa current in the water on the surface.


This is the U-shape water outlet. Abit like snorkel.


External filter that I am using - Fluval 204. Good enough for my small tank.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: