Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ladies with big bags...

Took a bus home after watching Transformer! Very nice childhood cartoon turns into movie... like it...

But that's not the point for this blog entry.... =)

Ok, I found a seat.. next to a lady. Since i boarded a bus that is usually packed... so quickly sat down. The next thing i know is, i only can sit 3/4 of my seat, my other 1/2 butt is hanging.

Why is it so ? A super BUEY ZHU DONG lady with a big white handbag neva move her big handbag. I tot alrite that she is talking on the phone and not noticing it... well, no! She just fixed
at her position the entire journey. I just could not understand.... haiz.

Ladies with huge handbag, please have mercy! Keep your bag to yourself and not 'sharing' it with another strangers......

No comments: