Do Your Search Here:

Google
 

Nuffnang

Friday, November 17, 2006

Something I do in the morning...& observe

Every morning upon arriving at workplace, i will go to the washroom to make my hair. I mean gel it to make it spikey... dont want bad hair days.. so gotta do it.

Oh, why I only do it when I arrive in office? cuss I ride... when spikey hair meets helmet, all become flat.

Anyway... there is something that I observe over few months:

I walk in and wash my hand, make sure I dont bring germs to my scalp.
Wet my hair.
Wipe my hand dry.
Start to gel...I use Gatsby Long-Keep GEL. haha.. *advertisement*
I make my hair nice nice.. spikey lor...
So now, whenever I am doing my hair... somehow...
another guy in the toilet with nice hair or balding, they tend to pay attention to their hair, they will either wet their hair, or comb their scalp...
So MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO is true! haha...

For the benefits of another gender:
Normally when guys go washroom, most of the time la, will just pee and wash hand and bang.. out of washroom.

Well, next time, try it in the washroom.

No comments: